We are committed to providing you financial products and services to meet your needs and reach your financial goals. We are equally committed to protecting our customer's privacy. You can be confident that your financial privacy is a priority of this bank. If you have any questions please contact your customer service representative.
Information We Collect
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Information We Disclose
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. Our employees are trained in the importance of maintaining confidentiality and privacy. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your non-public personal information.
What Can You Do To Help Protect Your Privacy?
The Bank is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. Customers can help by following these simple guidelines.
- Protect your account numbers, card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) and passwords. Never keep your PIN with your Debit Card, which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons.
- Keep your information with us current. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know.
If you have any questions concerning this notice, please do not hesitate to call us… we are here to serve you.