Business Products & Services
Loans are our business. We take our responsibility to serve the credit needs of our communities very seriously. That dedication has not gone unnoticed. In December 2003, the U.S. Small Business Administration's Office of Advocacy named International Bank the top bank in New Mexico for small business loans. We are proud of that accomplishment because it means that we have helped more small businesses than any other bank in the state. Our sister banks, International Bank (in Trinidad) and Farmers and Stockmens Bank (in Clayton) have the same philosophy - we want to loan to small businesses!
At no point does a bank become more critical to a business than when financing is needed. With this in mind, our commercial lenders work hard to understand your business' financial needs, and then match those needs with the best loan solution.
Customized loan solutions for corporations and small, closely held businesses:
- Operating Lines of Credit
- Term Debt for long-term borrowing
- SBA Lending
Real estate financing:
- Acquisition and remodeling
- Commercial construction
- Site development
- Non-revolving line of credit.
- For residential or commercial construction
- Operating lines of credit
- Term loans for the purchase of land, machinery, or livestock
- FarmerMac loans
- FHA loans
- Agricultural real estate loans
Count on us to:
- Take the time to understand the scope of your business
- Anticipate financing needs
- Keep abreast of economic conditions in the marketplace
- Make the financing process smooth
- Have comprehensive loan knowledge
- Guide you to the solution that is best for your business
- Build on decades of commitment to our local communities
For a complete description of any product, service or applicable fees, call to speak with a banker. Click here for a list contact numbers.